Tuesday 17 September 2013

Holla!

Hey guys, its been ages. ugh blog posts are difficult. i have a zillion thoughts but i cant get on my computer and write. Its almost the end of September!! Where did the year go? 3 months and its hello 2014. its 6months since i lost someone special. its hard, its really hard i swear. How time flies. I may still cry like a baby, miss her like crazy, think about her everyday and i know all of our good thoughts have accompanied my grandmother on the next phase of her journey. So, im on holiday....just taking a break from stuff. you know the "i need a break from this break". Yeah!! i think my head is clearer although im freezing in this state lol. Trust me I already know what i want for christmas and watch out guys......ill be on your screens preety soon. Talk soon X

No comments:

Post a Comment